Are you ready to say goodbye to Scars and Stretch Marks? Get your skin the right nutrients and ingredients and you’ll be saying goodbye to those pesky confidence fighters with a huge smile.
This Cream has everything you need to get your skin back to the condition you remember and deserve. This cream will erase any stretch marks and scars and have you looking great in no time.
See below for a timetable of results:
- Removes Stretch Marks and Scars, Repairs and smoothes skin.
- Organic ingredients, Safe for Mom and Baby.
- Spreads and absorbs easily, non-greasy or heavy.
- Uneven skin tone.
- Supplements natural skin moisture.
THE TIMETABLE OF EXPECTED REPAIR EFFECTS:
- Apply 3 times a day
- After 2 weeks: the treatment will relieve your red marks & itchy skin.
- After 4 weeks: Skin healing accelerates and skin begins to smooth.
- After 6 weeks: Promotes elasticity.
- Just 8 weeks: You will have firm and tightened skin, scars, and marks will disappear.
1. Ideal For Prevention. This hydrating and nourishing cream uses shea butter and vitamins to increase your skin’s elasticity, prevent and visibly reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scars.
2. Benefits during Pregnancy. Helps to relieve sensations of tightness, promotes elasticity, keeps skin supple and helps it to withstand stretching. Also provide lasting moisture and nourishment, leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth.
3. Best For Postpartum, firm and tighten your skin and restore elasticity, soften stretch marks and scars, which can be helpful post-pregnancy as the skin around your abdomen can remain loose and flabby.
4. Continuous Use For Dry Skin after your skin has been restored to its natural condition. When you don’t need stretch mark cream anymore, this is still a great overall cream to keep on hand.
Starting from the first month of pregnancy and continuing 3 months after birth, massage our Stretch Marks Prevention Cream on the abdomen, hips thighs and breasts to better prevent or repair pregnancy grains.
Starting from the inner thighs massage upwards step by step.
Massage from the bottom to the top starting from the edge of the hip using one hand on each hip.
Massage your abdominal area in a circular motion.
Between the breasts massage from the bottom to your neck using both hands.