Are you ready to say goodbye to Scars and Stretch Marks? Get your skin the right Nutrients and ingredients and you’ll be saying goodbye to those pesky confidence fighters with a huge smile.
Our Skin Treatment Cream has everything you need to get your skin back the condition you deserve and remember. As a Result Our Cream will Erase any stretch marks and scars you have in no time at all. See below for timetable of results.
- Removes Stretch Marks and Scars, Repairs and smoothes skin.
- Organic ingredients, Safe for Mom and Baby.
- Spreads and absorbs easily, non-greasy or heavy.
- Uneven skin tone.
- Supplements natural skin moisture.
THE TIMETABLE OF EXPETECED REPAIR EFFECTS:
In just weeks of using our cream you it can relieve your red marks & itchy skin.
After 4 weeks: Skin healing Accelerates and Skin begins to smooth.
After 6 weeks: Promotes elasticity.
After Just 8 weeks: You will have Firm and tightened skin, scars and marks will disappear.
1.Best For Prevention. This hydrating and nourishing cream uses shea butter and vitamins to increase your skin’s elasticity, prevent and visibly reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scars.
2. Best In pregnancy. Helps to relieve sensations of tightness, promotes elasticity, keeps skin supple and helps it to withstand stretching. Also provide lasting moisture and nourishment, leaving skin feeling soft.
3. Best For Postpartum. firm and tighten your skin and restore elasticity, soften stretch marks and scars, which can be helpful post-pregnancy as the skin around your abdomen can remain loose and flabby, even after your body has returned to “normal.4. Best Daily Use For Dry Skin. When you don’t need stretch mark cream anymore, this is still a great overall cream to keep on hand. As you will love using it daily on dry skin – it’s made them much softer.
Starting from the first month of pregnancy and continuing 3 months after birth, massage our Stretch Marks Prevention Cram on the abdomen, hips thighs and breats to better prevent or repair pregnancy grains.
Starting from the inner thighs massage upwards step by step.
Massage from the bottom to the top starting from the edge of the hip using one hand on each hip.
Massage your abdminal area in circular motion.
Between the breasts massage from the bottom to your neck using both hands