Throughout the day the skin on your face is continually covered with bacteria, pollutants, dirt, and dead skin cells. Regular facial cleansing helps to remove these impurities to keep the skin healthy and glowing.
- Regular facial cleansing, along with the use of a good moisturiser is an important factor in helping the skin maintain a proper level of hydration. Dehydrated skin looks and feels rough, wrinkled and aged.
- Cleansing helps manage PH levels of the skin; enabling sufficient water and product retention.
- Opening up your pores allows the release of dead skin cells, bacteria, and other impurities that clog the pores and contribute to acne.
- Stimulate blood circulation and cell renewal, reducing the appearance of fine lines wrinkles.
- Lift away impurities, excess oils and blackheads the first time you use this device.
- Makes skin smoother, with a more refined texture, and firmer by stimulating natural cell renewal.
- Regular cleansing is essential to keeping your skin looking radiant and healthy.
- Cleansing helps anti-aging products and treatments work properly.
- Cleansing encourages proper skin hydration and prevents the production of excess oils.
EASY TO USE
Step by Step Instruction, please follow carefully for better results
- Recommended using after a hot shower or after having facial steam, if you don’t have a facial steamer you can use a warm towel to open your pores.
- Scrub the skin area you want to unblock with your usual skin care exfoliator.
- Set the device with your chosen nozzle and move around in a circular motion, do not remain in one spot for more than three seconds.
- Simply press the on/off button and use the +/- buttons to adjust the power levels from 1 to 3.
- Change probe nozzles as needed.
- Close your pores by using a cold towel or by applying your favourite face mask and apply facial moisturiser.
- When finished, remove the used nozzle clean with soap and warm water.
- Let it dry before storage.